Wednesday 20 March 2013

Birthday Chart

Finally finished my birthday chart for my classroom. Had lots of other things on the agenda that took priority, but found the beginnings of my chart on the bottom of my pile on my desk and was determined to complete it today.

I love, love, loved the reaction from my grade 5's. They loved coming back from music and seeing the end results up on the wall. It was also great to hear the comparison and conversations that where happening from their observations. Great links to data conclusions based on reading the graph that was presented to them. Perfect learning opportunity leading into my whole class lesson on graphing results this afternoon during Science.

The idea came from a resource by Peacocks and Penguins on Teacherspayteachers website and it was free to download. Check it out and check out my items for sale while you are there under mrsmundaysmemoir.


No comments:

Post a Comment