Sunday 3 February 2013

Mrs Munday's Memoir!

I am not the most computer savvy intellect but I am hoping upon my journey this will improve. Join me in sharing my memoirs of my life as a teacher.

Before we begin... A little bit about myself. I am a loving and devoted mother to my two gorgeous girls. They are my number one passion in life along with my loving husband. My second passion in life is teaching. Which brings me to this blog.

I am a grade 5 teacher and in my 5th year of teaching. Along this journey I will frequently use quotes because I love them. My first quote is based on my teaching philosophy. It is "In all humans, innate capacity is transformed into performance through its interaction with motivation, environment, and the opportunity to learn and practice" (Cathcart, 2005, p.20). I will endeavor to blog my teaching beliefs, ideas and reflections which I use to transform student capacity into performance. So please join this blogging journey with me as I attempt to improve my technological capabilities and reflect on my teaching practice.

To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. Hey..welcome to blogland, (I'm Kaitlyn's mum by they way) fun way to share your thoughts.

    Lynnelle

    ReplyDelete