Saturday 17 May 2014

I'm back!

So I have finally taken the time to write a blog. I have had a massive five months which I have survived and made it out the other end. I had back surgery three months ago as I was laid up in bed for five weeks straight with a massive prolapsed disc. Couldn't walk, stand, sit or do pretty much anything. I was bed ridden and in so much pain. I had surgery which involved a lumbar microdiscectomy and rhizolysis. I have recovered really well and have made it back to teaching for the last two weeks full time. I certainly missed my work while I was incapacitated and know that I have chosen the right profession. I am looking forward to blogging some more this year with hopefully some insightful thoughts and practices about the world of teaching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment