Thursday 31 January 2013

Sharing resources on teachers pay teachers- Check it out!

I have recently started selling some of my unit plans on teachers pay teachers. Feel free to head over and check it out. The unit I just posted is designed with the aim of developing student’s understanding of what it means to be an Australian. It is also intended that students develop a wide range of general knowledge about all things Australian. This will include Australian geography, flora and fauna, animals, Australian landmarks, aboriginal history and culture, food, pop culture, government, history and iconic Australians. I love the work of Gardner and Bloom and feel that the work of these two are a huge part of who I am as a teacher in regards to catering for diversity in my classroom. The link is below. Enjoy View my profile on First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth - TeachersPayTeachers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment