Wednesday, 30 January 2013

1 thought now completed

I have been busy over this last week preparing the classroom for student arrival next Tuesday.
One of my earlier posts I discussed the possibility of using a sewing machine and attempting some curtains. Well I had a go and taught myself to see on my Nan's sewing machine and really enjoyed the experience. I also had left over material and so I cut a row of apples off and sewed around them and used the as a border for my display. Great way of recycling and tying in apple curtains with the classroom. Check out the before and after shots.

Using the colours of the apples in the curtain material I then completed my other displays with those colours. My classroom is now very vibrant and inviting for my grade 5's.